Monday, February 9, 2009

Fermember When. Worms.

It has been raining and raining and raining. And I have been stuck in the house with 2 crazy boys and no idea where anything is, needless to say I am going crazy (I know, too late, already crazy). So we finally went out for a walk today and in true "Boy" fashion we went searching for worms. Here's where it gets slightly funny...
As an Occupational Therapist I work with kids on handwriting (http://www.steps4kids.com/). We try to make handwriting fun by practicing letters in shaving cream, making letters with Play-doh, using bath crayons, etc. So today we made letters out of...WORMS. I'm laughing right now as I type this. So Big Brother touched a worm and it slithered into a..."C" and he said, "Hey, that's a "C" and I thought, "You're a genius!" Then he found another worm and touched it and it turned into a..."S". You get where I'm going with this, don't you. Can you tell what the worm above is turning into???
So, next time you want to practice letters, try a bucket of worms....Do you see what I mean about going crazy!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jillienne said...

ok, that's just gross! Inventive, but gross! Glad you had fun!

Calmil2 said...

I know, totally gross :) Boys!!!! and a crazy mom :)Harmony