Monday, February 23, 2009

Fermember When. The Things We Say.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was thinking that some of the things I say to my kids during the day, when taken out of context, might get a funny look from others!  Please post a comment and add yours :)
  • "Do not hit your brother with a car!"
  • "No, there is nothing in your butt."
  • "The dog is not for drawing."
  • "Poop goes in the potty, not on the floor."
  • "I know you're 4, but you're a much better driver than I am" (Big Brother playing Mario Cart).
  • "Well, you can't actually marry me because I'm your mom."
  • "Yes, strangers can dress nice but actually turn into pumpkin head."
  • "Honey, please do not eat the worm."
  • "Santa knows if you're being good because he watches you through the computer." (seeing the way he looked at the computer...hilarious).
  • "I know you don't like to wear underwear, but please do not hide them behind the toilet."
Just to name a few :)

4 comments:

Ginny and Ben said...

How about 'we do not stir the toilet with cell phones'

Calmil2 said...

Ha, Excellent! Harmony

Jillienne said...

So funny!

writex3 said...

I'm also fond of using Santa as a partner in discipline. The things we stoop to...without apology (-: