Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fermember When. Still Moving.

We are still moving...has it been like 10 months of moving? No, only 10 days, but if feels like 10 months and poor hubby is soooo tired!!! So, we have a ridiculous amount of baby boy clothes, really, almost embarassing. The good news is that we are going to sell many of them and add the $$ to our adoption fund. As I was going through the 15 bins (yes, you read that right) I touched every piece of baby clothing and it brought back a lot of memories. I didn't realize how much it affected me until I was talking to hubby and telling him that I wished I had been at the garage sale to see the people that were buying the clothes for their babies and I stated crying. Yes I am tired and slightly (actually REALLY) PMSing, but wow, I really can't believe how fast it all goes. It was fun to pick out a few uni-sex items that I think baby girl can where someday! So, I just had to dig up some baby pictures of my boys to share...what cuties :)
Little Brother (now 21 months)
Big Brother (now almost 5 yrs.)



No comments: