Friday, February 13, 2009

Fermember When. 25 Random Things.

One of my friends tagged me on Facebook to write 25 random statements and I am so bad at Facebook that I thought I would do it here instead...
1. I'm Tired
2. I hate to be touched when I'm eating!
3. I miss the fall colors in WI.
4. I wish I had gone to art school.
5. I love helping kids.
6. I wish we could adopt the whole world of orphans.
7. I wish I could make my mom's pain go away.
8. I wish little Elves would come organize my house.
9. My husband is the most unselfish person I have ever met.
10. My kids watch too much T.V.
11. I'm over the guilt from my kids watching too much T.V.
12. I am so excited about my upcoming Cheesecake Cookbook.
13. I can't wait to go to Africa.
14. I often don't feel "good enough".
15. I miss my sister (she's in law school, not dead, just missing :)
16. My Dad is the smartest person I know. (Smart a** too).
17. I wish I talked to my Dad more.
18. This list is making me cry.
19. I'm tired...oh, said that.
20. My oldest son told me yesterday that he's "In love with me"...I wish I could bottle that up :)
21. My youngest son is the funniest little person I know (he's a child, not a "little person")
22. My friends save me.
23. I hate getting wrinkles.
24. I wish I could do more to "save the world"
25. First i'll nap...

1 comment:

Jen said...

Moving can be so tiring- especially with little ones! Great list I identified with several of your random things.
I have been going through clothes lately too. It does feel good to get rid of some bins. I sent some of my good quality summer stuff to Ghana and enjoy pictures of kids wearing my kiddos clothes. It always brings back memories and makes me smile.
Have a great weekend!

Jennine