Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fermember When. Is This Private?

I can't really tell...is this private?  Did you get invitations?  How do I check and make sure it's private? Hmmm...
Before I post, let me know if it worked.  Thanks.

6 comments:

Kat & Stacy said...

I got the invite! Hey, it just occurred to me...that poll to the right of your blog, the one on girls names... you need to be figuring that out SOON! :-)

Christine said...

It worked. I got the invite. Yeah, how about that name?!

Christine

Adopting1Soon said...

It worked!

Now you can take off the word verification thing ;-)

los cazadores said...

Wow Harmony, big changes! thank you so much for inviting me. I send you good juju for your new path.

Cindy

veggiemom said...

I got my invite.

Darcy said...

Got my invite. Thanks so much. Can't wait to hear how all the details are working out.