Monday, July 27, 2009

Fermember When. Measurements...

Hi...Hubby and I met Baby Girl today. She is beyond beautiful!!!! Birthmom decided that she wanted to see us which was such a blessing. We spent all morning in the room with Baby Girl, Birthmom, and birthmom's parents. It is very bitter sweet of'course, but I think we all enjoyed being together. Tomorrow will be the toughest day ever, we think that is when baby girl will be able to be discharged... so please keep everyone in your thoughts and prayer.

Baby Girl was born at exactly 7 o'clock pm and weighed 7 pounds....Lucky number "7" :) She is 19 1/2 inches long. She has the cutest button nose and full lips. She has dark eyes and long eye lashes. Her hair is dark brown or black and it looks like there may be a little wave to it. I hope to get some pictures up soon.

xoxo

9 comments:

rebekah said...

I can't help but say congratulations! Such an amazing incredible journey. I am so glad you were able to be with birth family today - that is priceless time.

Darcy said...

I too am so glad to hear that the birthmom decided to have you all in the room. Very tough, but such great memories you can share with baby girl. She sounds beautiful and I'm so happy for you. Will keep the prayers up! Congratulations!

Jillienne said...

Oh...wow! I am so happy for you all. What a crazy amazing journey.

Anonymous said...

Harmony, I'm beginning to exhale for you... ! She sounds just gorgeous! And it's really great that the birth mom decided to have you all in the room together.

What are the next steps here before Baby Girl officially becomes your daughter? I'll continue to keep you all in prayer.

I've been checking your blog all day for news and so glad to read it.

veggiemom said...

I'm glad you got to spend some time with the birth mom yesterday. Hope today goes as well as possible for everyone. Thinking of you all!

Julie said...

So exciting! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber said...

Harmony... we are all praying that everything goes smoothly today. I am in shock, and we are so excited for you all.

Sheri said...

Harmony

my prayers continue. For all of you.

Sheri

writex3 said...

Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa...I can't believe this has all happened?! Last I checked, the Waiting to Exhale post had been up for a few days. I'm totally kicking myself for not checking back sooner and now freaking out on your behalf. Harmony!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!