Still here :) I'm going to figure out this private blog thing and go private next Monday. If you haven't sent me an E-mail or left me your E-mail address in the comments section please do so you can follow along our adoption journey. Everything is still moving forward and our baby girl is due August 7th...as in this August....as in just a few weeks....YIKES :) I have a lot more to update you with so please leave me your E-mail address to send you an official "Private Blog" invite.
p.s. Oh, sister of mine that is uncomfortable with all the sentimental, emotional, touchy feely stuff...I love you, but you are soooo not invited :)

5 comments:
Yes please. eyesofmyeyes@yahoo.com
Hi! I've been following your blog for the last couple of months or so. My husband and I are trying to adopt from Ghana, but may be switching countries in the near future. I'd love to follow your private blog. darbsm@gmail.com.
Thanks!
Mary
LOL at your PS to your sis
Yes, please!
motherparadox@gmail.com
Christine
yes, please... adopt_ethiopia@yahoo.com
Post a Comment