Monday, June 8, 2009

Fermember When. FREE DVDS...again!!!


Oh, no, I forgot to post this on Sunday like I promised....so sorry, I'm a day late!!!!  Here it is again, another 5 free DVDs:

Yes, you read that right...FREE DVDs. My company, Steps4Kids, Inc. has a supply of DVDs that we are going to GIVE AWAY. The only thing I ask is that you post a picture of the DVD (you can use the one above) with a link to our website (www.steps4kids.com ). Also, you can tell people on your blog that right now the coupon code on our website is: summer, and that will give people $5.00 off each DVD. If you want to do a review, great, but you don't have to...just a picture of the DVD and a link to our website is all you need to do :) The DVDs we are giving away are from our first release and they do not include the new, updated menu that allows you to chose individual letters, so you will need to rewind or fast forward to find the letters your child is working on or just watch it straight through. The approach and content are the same and IT'S FREE!!!!

This DVD is for ALL kids (recommended ages 4-7 yrs.) that are learning how to write their upper and lower case letters or are struggling with their writing. They are great for Kindergarten readiness or Summer catch up/keep up. The letters are demonstrated on lined paper which helps kids learn how to align their letters, but kids that are not ready for lined paper can use blank paper to learn the correct sequence to form the letters. There are also 100 sight words presented which is great for pre and early reading skills. Between writing the letters there are cute drawings that the kids learn by using the letters they have just practiced. This is a unique way to teach writing because it offers a visual modeling approach which has been shown to be extremely effective as many children are visual learners. Plus it allows kids the opportunity to learn independently while you observe from close by (in other words they get a break from their parents and teachers always telling them what to do :) Our DVDs are great for home practice, school use and for Homeschoolers! For more information check out our website at: www.Steps4Kids.com. We also offer an instructional Cursive DVD for ages 7+, however the FREE one is the printing DVD.

So, here's the scoop. I will start with 5 free DVDs each week (for a couple weeks). So, please tell anyone else that may be interested to sign up as a follower of this blog and there will be another 5 released next Sunday. Okay, so the first 5 people that leave a comment with their E-mail will be contacted by me to get your mailing address so that I can pop your DVD in the mail. Remember, you will just need to post a picture and a link to our website saying, "Look what I got..." once you receive your FREE DVD.

p.s. If you are interested in buying more, letting your friends or family know about it, or if you are interested in buying the cursive DVD enter in the coupon code: summer on the product page on our website (www.Steps4Kids.com ) and you get $5 off each DVD through June!!

Enjoy!!!!

8 comments:

Kat & Stacy said...

Wahoo! I was afraid I missed out again! Send me some Dvd's! :-)

Christine said...

I love this idea. I'm happy you did it a day late. I was in a work frenzy the last two days. My email is motherparadox@gmail.com

Thank you!

Christine

Julia said...

I would love to have one for Little Bit.

Anonymous said...

Hi.
I don't know what is happening. I am a rare blog checker, but just wanted to check up on my list. My fortunate move I guess...
Yes, I'd love a DVD, and can post it on my blog.
But not tonight... hubby is pulling dinner off the grill for me :)
Unfortunately I only read one post of yours!
osterink@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I'm #5!! My girls may very well need this! Thank you!
Jenny
jendabi@sbcglobal.net

Laura said...

I'd love one too if it's not to late.
Thanks Laura
Oromia@juno.com

writex3 said...

We tried our DVD today and I blogged about it - THANK YOU!!!

Jennifer said...

I got it! Thank Harmony. Check out the blog!