So, I think I am going private with this blog. I just feel like I need to protect my family's privacy as well as the privacy of the birth family that we are planning our adoption with. Please, please, please send me an E-mail if you would like to continue to follow my blog. This may not be permanent, but at least for the next couple months.
Thanks :)
calmil2@yahoo.com
4 comments:
Just got back form Addis and read this. Congrats on the domestic adoption! How exciting for you and fast! Please keep me able to read your blog! My email is Mikavr@msn.com.
I, of course, want in! I am so excited for your family!
bjmiker @ gmail.com
do I even need to say "add me to your private list?" xoxo-kat
Harmony,
I am SO EXCITED for your new adoption path! This will be so wonderful! I am so happy for your family.
I don't comment often on here, but I do read your blog almost daily! PLEASE add me so that I can continue to follow your family's journey (if that is okay!). My email address is mommybrec@yahoo.com
Thank you SO MUCH! :D
Breclyn
Post a Comment