Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fermember When. JUNE.

Image and video hosting by <span class=

Okay, it's June....so let's have a little fun. We REALLY hope that our referral comes this month so that we can get through court before they close in August. I want to get everyone thinking "JUNE" for us sooooo, let's have a little contest. In the comments section put down which day in JUNE you think we will get our referral call. Remember, they do not call on Saturday or Sunday, so check your calendar. The winner or winners get a Cookbook. "What Cookbook?" you may be asking yourself. See that button over there on the right side...the one you want to eat...click on that and it will take you to the page that tells you all about the amazing Cookbook we put together. Go ahead and order yours and if you win the contest you can give that one to a lucky friend ;)

Okay, so leave a comment with the date in JUNE that you think we will get our referral. GO JUNE!!!!

19 comments:

Amber said...

June 15th!!!!

Jessica said...

June 17th (I wanted lucky 13, but it's a Sunday).

Zoe said...

I'm going to say June 10th!

MRK said...

June 8th

Chrissy said...

June 16th!:)

Brendan and Mary said...

June 4th! Yup, brace yourself my friend...it's coming this week!!!

msl said...

June 4th!! Cause I believe!!!

JenZ said...

June 17th for me, too!

Lisa said...

June 8th!

KT said...

I'll say June 22!

Leslie said...

June 7th :-)

Jillienne said...

June 15th!!!

Anonymous said...

June 14

Jennifer said...

June 13th!

Anonymous said...

June 22

Josh and Tera said...

Leslie stole my guess of June 7th :) Guess I'll go with June 9th!!

Susan said...

I'm guessing Friday June 11th!

Susan and David said...

I'm guessing next Friday June 11th!

Mary said...

June 17th is your day!