Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fermember When. It Doesn't Look Like A Turtle.

Why do they call it a "Turtle" cheesecake? It doesn't look like a turtle, according to my oldest son :)
I know I'm just teasing with pictures. I promise I am working on the cookbook, it is just a little harder than I thought. I already have a few pre-orders so I really need to skip American Idol tonight and finish it....not going to happen :)
p.s. This Cheesecake went to my friend Amber and her son said it was the "best cake in the world!" Hope you're feeling better Amber, cheesecake always helps :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

Yummy... seriously... The Best Cheesecake Ever. Thank you so much. The cheesecake indeed made me feel so much better. Only problem is you can't get enough of it and the last bite was sooo sad... I (along with my entire family) am dying for more now ;)
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! I hope you counted us as one of those pre-orders

Anonymous said...

All these cheesecakes are making me wish Lent would hurry up and be over in our house -- and that I lived next door! They look amazing!

My very first cheesecake I kind of made up -- it has amaretto liqueur and turned out perfectly. Because I couldn't remember what I did I've never been able to master it again. So sad!

Sign me up for a cookbook. I'm writing a book too, and it's a really hard thing to do. Keep setting goals and visualize the finished product -- I find it helps!

los cazadores said...

No, For Real! You must be the best Bakeress EVER! I'll be right over.

Cindy