Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fermember When. Approval.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Approved, accepted, in like flin (what does that mean exactly?)...So we received word today that our application to WACAP has been approved and we are "officially" a client pursuing our adoption!!!  So basically that means time to do the paperwork(and make the donuts...anybody?) and pay the moola.  Speaking of moola, my oldest son suggested that we catch a Leprechaun (and yes I did google how to spell that...talk about a spelling bee word, put the Leprechaun on the list) because then he has to give us his pot of gold.  So, tonight we set a trap and i'll let you know how that goes.  Happy St. Patty's Day!!

6 comments:

MommyBrec said...

AAAAGHHHHH!!!!! That is me SCREAMING (inside, because Taiger is asleep). CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! This is SOOOO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are such a cute and GOOD mom! Setting a trap for a leprach...leprach...oh, you know what I mean. ;)

Jillienne said...

Congratulations on being approved, one of many big steps!!

Adopting1Soon said...

Yay! no time like the present! the money? you'll find it somehow.... CONGRATS! you are ON.YOUR.WAY.

Lonnie said...

Congrats!

Special Delivery said...

Happy (belated) St. Paddy's Day! And, my sincerest congratulations! I remember this day VERY well! I'll never forget it! You are well on you way to an amazing journey! I can't wait to follow along! (My verification word is farcle. Have you ever played that game? Your boys may really like it! It's spelled differently, but UBER-fun!)

Ginny and Ben said...

Awesome! I am so happy for you - you have one fantastic family for one fantastic little girl to join!