Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fermember When. Shout Out.

I just want to give a shout out to Panera today!! After having an AWFUL day yesterday (2 boys with fevers, 3 reports to type, work issues, house in boxes, saying good bye to clients, over flowing sink in bathroom thanks to little brother, etc.) I thought today was going to be worse when the electricity went off this morning for maintenance (and it is still not on 8 hours later, ugh) (apparently I love parentheses). So, I went to Panera for free internet (1st reason I love them today) and they were giving out samples of a breakfast bagel and yogurt parfait (second reason I love them), which was good because I was starving and on a budget. Then I ordered my toasted everything bagel with light cream cheese and cucumber (um, yummy) and a cup of coffee. Do you know what the woman behind the counter said in bold???????
"COFFEE IS FREE TODAY, HELP YOURSELF" (Third and final reason I love them)
So I had 10 cups, CAN'T YOU TELL!!!!
(I love you Panera)

No comments: