
Here are my boys eating popcorn off the floor after they dumped their entire bowl on the floor, ugh. So, I don't claim to be a domestic goddess. As a matter of fact I am very insecure about my domestic abilities...expect cooking...I'm a darn good cook. But cleaning and organizing...I freeze like a deer in headlights.
When I do try to clean I am so scattered that it goes something like this:
- Start in the living room and pick up the dishes.
- On the way to the kitchen find my sunglasses on the floor, put the dishes down and pick up my sunglasses to put in my purse.
- On the way to my purse find a couple trains, pick up the trains, go to the playroom and put the trains in the bin.
- Go to put my sunglasses in my purse and turn around to see little brother dumping the train bin all over the floor.
- Big brother says he's hungry so go to the kitchen, put the sunglasses down on the kitchen table and put the popcorn in the microwave.
- Start to empty the dishwasher, get about half way done and the popcorn is done.
- Put the popcorn in a bowl and bring it to the kids. Back to the kitchen to finish the dishwasher, see the glasses on the table, pick them up and head to my purse.
- Should probably get the mail since I'm passing the front door. Put the sunglasses on my head so I can get the mail out.
- Start looking through the mail, bills, bills, ugh. Oh, a New Years card from a friend. Put the mail down on the couch and read the card.
- Hear yelling from the other room, go in and the boys are dancing on the popcorn that they have spilled all over the floor. Take a picture and then get mad and ask them to pick it up, so they start eating it. Boys are gross.
- Put my card down on the couch head back to the kitchen and start loading the dirty dishes into the dishwasher and then realize that the ones in there are clean, ugh!
- Phone rings, it's a friend who needs to talk, try to talk as my kids scream, fight and pull on me, why do I even try to talk on the phone...gotta go.
- Calm the kids down and go get the vacuum to get the rest of the popcorn off the floor. Realize the whole house needs to be vacuumed, but first I need to pick up. Start by putting the trains back in the bin....
- Husband walks in the door..."Why do you have your sunglasses on your head?" he says...
- I give up!!!!!

2 comments:
I do enjoy reading your blog. You are so cute! As for the house keeping, I am right there with you! Mark gets so mad. It's just that every room needs something!
Hi Tam- Thanks for checking my blog! Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself, which I do most of the day anyways :)XOXO
Post a Comment