
Happy Friday!!! I think i'll start to post a fun picture on Fridays. This is big brother getting ready for school. He was cold and decided to wear socks on his hand (in WI we call those mittens :). He wasn't going to wear them to school but then I told him that if he did he would be a "trend setter" and then all the kids would come to school the next day wearing socks on his hands, he thought that was hilarious. Daddy thought he should also wear them on his ears incase his ears got cold (in WI we call those ear muffs). So, introducing...Sock Elephant. Have a fun Friday.
p.s. To all my WI friends freezing their behinds off...it's 80 here and we're going to the beach...sorry :(

1 comment:
Hello Calmil! Thanks for following my blog. I see from your profile and all your favorite blogs that you are very intereted in Ethiopia and adoption. I haven't read your entire blog yet, but are you also adopting or thinking about it? Anyway, I found a lot of great blogs off your profile so thanks!
Post a Comment