
It's official...We're moving. We signed the lease yesterday so it's a done deal. This morning I was looking out the kitchen window and got a little sad. I will miss the lemon tree. This lemon tree produces more lemons than one person or even a family could ever use. My friend Adria won't even let me in her house if I don't bring a bag of lemons, so I guess this is goodbye to Adria too :( Forget that, I am planting a new lemon tree at the new house just so Adria will still talk to me:)
This has been a great house and we have loved living here. We brought little brother home from the hospital here and now he is almost 2...unbelieveable. So now we begin a new family adventure. I am so nervous and excited all at once. I already have a recommendation for a new hair stylist so all is good. Okay, I first found the boys good childcare and then found the hair stylist, my priorities are not that screwed up. Check your E-mails for our new address and phone number and wish us luck with our upcoming move (which Dan promises he can do all by himself...someone get me a drink)!

No comments:
Post a Comment