
BLANKETS FOR ORPHANAGE:
So the blankets are back and I need your help!!! I have 21 blankets to go to a wonderful orphanage in Ghana, Africa to keep these cuties nice and warm at night.
I am asking people to donate $10 for a blanket; you are welcome to sponsor more than 1 blanket by entering the amount per blanket that you would like to donate. Once I have enough for 21 blankets I will take off the title "Sponsor a Blanket" until I come up with another great fundraiser.
Thank you so much for your help and here is the link to the Luckyhill Orphanage in Ghana so that you can see where your blankets are going. I will be able to get pictures of the kids with the blankets and will post them as soon as I get them.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

2 comments:
Thank you Midori!!!! Would love to see some more sponsors!!! Harmony
Thanks Mom for 8 blankets!!!! Love You, Harmony
Post a Comment