Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fermemberwhen. Happy Anniversary.


My husband. I can't believe he puts up with me ;) This morning my oldest son asked me how long we have been married and I told him, "8 years" and he said, "That's it?" Ha.
I actually can't believe it's been 8 years (married and 12 years together). Time sure does fly and yes, we've been having fun. But even with all that fun we've been througb a lot. We've lost loved ones, we've had illness, we've had children (oh, is that supposed to be part of the "fun" catagory:), we've adopted, moved, changed jobs....and through all the challenges we've stuck together and through all the hardships we have learned a lot and been stronger on the other side.
I really am so incredibly lucky to have him as my other (ok, better) half!!!
Happy Anniversary Babe.....I LOVE YOU!!!
xoxo

3 comments:

Zoe said...

Happy anniversary!! He does sound like a swell guy... and they are not easy to find! Hope you keep growing stronger and better with each passing year.

Chelsey said...

Happy Anniversary! We're almost 10 and then 12 years too! It sure does go by fast ...

Christine said...

ah, you have made it through the seven-year stretch. Do you think it is a real phenomenon? It happened for us and we did make it through.

p.s. more pics of the kids, please :)