Thursday, September 3, 2009
Fermember When. "Bye Mom."
Kindergarten and Preschool in the same year might be more than I can take, ha. My little one started Preschool this week and was so ready to go. He loves his new "Mr. Happy" backpack and now wants to wear it everywhere. So, we got to school and he went right in and started playing. I had to ask for a kiss good-bye and he ran over, gave me a quick kiss and said, "Bye mom," and went to sit down for snack; not "mommy", not "please don't go," I mean, he's 2, shouldn't there be tears...clinging...something. Okay, I guess it's good that he's so happy to go to school and transitions easily, but he's my baby (for now) and it's hard to let go....at least it is for me :) Have fun baby, I know, I know you're a big boy...I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
He looks adorable with the backpack. I am happy to hear that he made it easy. He is such a go with the flow kinda guy... love him :)
Awwww I know what you mean.
But he does look darn cute in his Mr Happy backpack!
Such a little (I mean big) doll. He's very secure, that's why no crying or clinging. That means you're doing a great job!
Jenny
Wow, big steps for these sweet little guys! You must feel so proud.
Cute! You stay one step ahead of us--we started kindergarten last week and preschool next week. I hope our baby girl's transition is as easy!
he looks SO much like you :-)
Love the backpack!
I have 4 in full day school this year. What was I thinking adding 2 more! But I don't know what I am going to do with out my 6 year old here during the day, she was my total hang out buddy.
Post a Comment