Here's how the conversation with my 4 yr old went last night:
Him: "Remember when you were mean to us?"
Me: "Hmmm, no(really I was thinking,"which time?")
Him: "You know, last time at the restaurant?"
Me: "oh, you mean last night when I was ordering and I turned around and you had taken your shoe off and were dumping the sand on the floor while everyone stared? When Baby Sister threw the tray across the table and the drinks and the salsa went flying? And when YOU were climbing in and out of your seat and spilled YOUR water twice, yes, twice and the woman had to get the mop to clean it up? Aaaand when you and your brother told me you were starving and then you ate 2 bites of your food and were done (Good Bye $$ spent on said food)? That time when I was mean to you?"
Him: "Yes"
Me: "Okay, i'll make you muffins in the morning."
Him: "Thanks mom, you're the best."

2 comments:
That conversation cracked me up.
OMG that's a good one!!! Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment