Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fermember When. Easter #1.

Guest Blogger: Little Brother...

Now listen up people. We are on our way to an Easter Egg hunt and there will be a lot of candy.

And the Easter Bunny, but I am very scared of unrealistically large bunnies that move and don't talk. But my big brother is brave so he said "Hi" to the bunny while I clenched my mommy's arm saying, "no bunny, no bunny!" Phew, narrowly escaped that one.


Okay, this is what I have been waiting for and i've been practicing. This is my Ready, Set position...

GO!!!!!!!



This is my Elmo Easter basket and it is extra big for all the candy I am going to find. Wait, look, there is something on the ground.



What the heck is this? A book? I'm not even 2, where is the stinkin' candy???



I'm otta here!!!!

Oh, there's my daddy and my big brother. Looks like they got a lot of candy. I'll just push my big brother down later and steal his candy!!!



It's a good thing I'm so cute!!





Now we're home and it's time to decorate eggs. Look how excited big brother is. He won't be as excited later when he realizes how easy it is to break an egg, but at least he started out happy.




And here's my dad. Man he takes this stuff seriously. There must be a prize for the best egg.




I'm really more of the "eat the egg" kind of kid and this cute face thing is really working for me. Much better than when I climbed on the table and knocked over the pink dye...oops (that's my mom sighing in the background...sorry mom....did you see how cute I am?).




Okay, so I'm getting down to business with this dying thing. I really love dropping the egg in the dye and letting it splash all over. Looks like I got my face, oh and my mom's face. Sorry again mom. What exactly were you thinking letting a not even 2 year old dye eggs? Silly grown ups.


Well, that was a fun day. I will be carrying the memory of it on my hands for a couple weeks (and my mom will be carrying it on her face, hee, hee) because apparently this stuff stains skin. Good Times!!! Thanks for reading my blogging. Happy Easter....

Little Brother

3 comments:

Amber said...

Little Brother is way too cute!!! I love the stained little fingers. I hope you guys are having a very happy Easter!!!

Jennifer said...

Little brother rocked his Easter day! Candy, treasure hunt,messy stuff, food...what more could a little guy ask for?

Kat & Stacy said...

Cute Cute boys! But let's get serious here...I think I need to taste test the coconut cheese cake :-) And you need to see the Elias Sime exhibit. AND I think I promised you some snazzy water bottles... how's that for incentive! Oh and did I mention we might can get Julie (eyes my eyes) to join us! I'm free all day Weds and Thurs... email me...georgiakat@gmail.com