Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fermember When. Craft It Forward.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here's the deal:

The first three people to comment on this post will get something made by me!  My choice.  For you.

The catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and give the same offer to the first three commenter's who will also craft it forward.

So here is the deal...I signed up on www.foreveryoung.blogspot.com to receive a craft so now I have to offer the same deal to others :)  I will make something crafty/artlike for the first 3 people that post on my blog that agree to post it on their blog and make 3 crafty creations for the first 3 posters on their blog, hence: Craft It Forward!  Make sure you have a blog or an E-mail so that I can E-mail you privately to find out where you would like me to send your Crafty Creation.  I'll do my best :)

Keeping in mind that I am a self-professed non-crafter...  This offer has some restrictions and limitations.

1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make!

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It will be done this year.

4. You have no clue what it's going to be.

5. I reserve the right to make something extremely strange.

6. You must post a picture of what you win when you get it.

Who's in? 

No comments: