Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fermemberwhen. One Step Forward.....

 
I know it's "Wordless Wednesday" but I have some words so, oh well ;)  You know the old saying, "One step forward, 2 steps back," well I wouldn't say we have taken 2 steps back but I am definitely feeling a disconnect with both of us right now.  I'm not sure if it's from starting daycare (probably) or if it is me trying to manage my time so that I don't feel myself wishing I was in my Artist role instead of Mommy role (probably), but whatever it is, it stinks :(  It's amazing how it is so mutual at the same time.  It is such a dance....together.....to the same beat.
Today at nap she wouldn't let me rock her to sleep again and I now know to trust my gut and that it is definitely a sign of disconnect.  So, we will pull up our boot straps and get down to some more attachment play to get back on track so we can take another step forward.....and another.....and another....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sue said...

Read this column:
http://therumpus.net/2011/04/dear-sugar-the-rumpus-advice-column-71-the-ghost-ship-that-didnt-carry-us/