Monday, October 3, 2011

Fermemberwhen. 9 months.

Well, we have been home 9 months now and my sweet Baby Girl is now walking (look out), talking (look out) and cheering for football (not even kidding).
I have to say....knock on wood....that she is a dream and although I know that grief and attachment issues can be hiding around every developmental corner, right now we seem to be on track.  SOOOO....tomorrow she goes to daycare for the first time....oh geez, oh geez, feeling nervous just typing it....breathe.....breathe.  Ok, so the only reason I am not completely hyperventilating is that (I need a break and....) she is going to my friend's mom's house and there are only 3 kiddos there.  Little brother went there too and she is wonderful and loving and patient (the last one is the one I'm missing) and she lives right around the corner.
But still.....Baby Girl will cry....ouch.....good attachment, but it is seriously the kind of cry that makes you nauseous and so you want to run back and grab her.....but I can't because I have to go out of town for a Dr.'s appointment (and I need a break).
So wish us luck.....breathe.....breathe.

2 comments:

MRK said...

Good luck! :-)

She's so freakin' cute.

Bridget said...

Good luck!