Monday, April 25, 2011

Fermemberwhen.Baby Girl Attachment.

So here's how the attachment dance goes:

"Hi, I'm your mom....over here....I'm your mom....just wondering if you love me yet?"

"Down here....here I am....I'm your mom....still wondering if you love me?"


"What about if I have a cracker in my mouth?? You're smiling....now do you love me??"


"Oh, maybe you do love me....but are you holding on too tightly?? Do you just need me or do you love me?? Because, I need you to love me, but if you just need me then I need a break because I might suffocate."


"Oh, so you love daddy, well that's good, but do you love him more than you love me?"

Whoa, I'm exhausted, too much thinking....I either need a drink or a nap....how about both???

To be continued......

3 comments:

rebekah said...

Love this. Does that feel pure?

Bridget said...

i love this, too. love you.

kn said...

Yes. Exactly. Thank you for writing this.