
It's going really well!!! She is a dream come true and we are so amazed at how sweet and happy she is and how incredibly well she fits into our family. She can be leary of men, but she bonded with daddy quickly....must be those side burns (is that one word?whatever)

Little brother, who is now both little brother and big brother so I'm not quite sure what to call him, so he is, well....adjusting :) He LOVES his sister so much, sometimes so much that I have to ask him to stop squeezing her cheeks so hard (like a million times a day). But....

...he misses his mommy a bit and quite honestly his mommy misses him too. I remember having this adjustment when Little Brother was born....missing all the 1:1 time with Big Brother...so I know it's totally normal and just a transition, but it can be hard. We make sure to get cuddle time at nap and he still sneaks into our bed at night, which I love, so I'm finding ways to spend special time with all of them.

And Big Brother, mmmmm, he's just a dream. He loves his little sister so much!!! And he can feed her a bottle, Hallelujah....especially at the Wine Hour, I mean dinner time :) He is gentle and sweet and proud and it makes my heart swell!!! He says we can have a "bunch" more babies and they can even all be girls....ha, fat chance buddy, but so so sweet!!!!
I can't find the picture of Baby Girl and I that I am looking for so "How Mommy's Doing" will have to wait (cue cliff hanger music)....plus, I need a shower badly and she's sleeping so gotta run....
xoxo

6 comments:
Ahhh... so happy to hear from you! Haven't been on the forum lately so I've missed any updates there - if in fact you actually have time to be on it, which you may not. Ha ha.
Lots of love!
Yay! So glad it is going well. What a sweet family you all are together! :)
Glad to see your photos here and your updates on facebook. And if I ever find time to be on the forum again (the third snow day in a row tomorrow is not helping me with time management), I hope I'll find that you have found the time to be there again as well. Your family is beautiful, and it sounds as if the adjustment is going as well as one could expect!
So beautiful. I love it. So happy to see you happy! xoxo
Looks like things are going just great, which is fantastic! Looking forward to following along...
Found you from Bridget. Your art is amazing and congratulations on your baby girl.I look forward to meeting you at Julie's fundraiser.
Post a Comment