Friday, November 20, 2009

Fermember When. Gravity.




I visited my 5 yr. old's kindergarten class yesterday for their Thanksgiving "feast" of trail mix that they made. They were all sitting around the carpet having their snack and his teacher asked every child to take turns saying what they were thankful for. There were a lot of, "I'm thankful for my family," and "I'm thankful for my mommy," and a couple, "I'm thankful for ice cream." When it came to my son, I braced myself as I know that his responses can be quite creative.

He did not disappoint when he said, "I'm thankful for gravity."

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!!!

7 comments:

KT said...

Too funny! Still laughing... Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well!

Jillienne said...

Precious!

Jess said...

well come on, he's right! we should all be thankful for gravity:)

Brendan and Mary said...

That's awesome!

Julie said...

I love him and I don't even know him!

Laura said...

You've been awarded the kreative blogger award, go to my blog and check out the honors http://abrother4roma.blogspot.com/

Zoe said...

I've also given you a "Kreativ Blog" award... you can check out my site when you get a moment. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!