Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fermember When. For Now.


For Now I Know....
1. that my boys are so ridiculously cute.
2. that Frozen Yogurt in your PJs is really fun.
3. that the fact that they will just break out dancing with their PJs on while getting Frozen Yogurt makes me smile from ear to ear.
4. that there are days that the loss of my friend still overwhelms me with sadness.
5. that it is so hard to be in the present and not worry about the future and re-live the past.
6. that I am hard on myself.
7. that I always feel unsettled about my professional self.
8. that I can't decide between living inland or near the beach.
9. that I love art and need to incorporate it in my life more.
10. that I try too hard to be nice and not upset others when I should speak up.
11. that I want more children.
12. that I want to adopt.
13. that I want to make a difference in peoples' lives.
14. that I have an amazing, wonderful, handsome, hard working husband.
15. that worrying runs in my family and takes it's toll on us.
16. that I don't want to live a "common" life.
17. that as I get older I don't want to feel stuck.
18. that I have a cold and need to go to bed....

Good Night...




















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back from your trip home!

I'm still having trouble leaving/reading comments on your posts. Not sure if it's my computer or what...Anyone else experiencing this?

I look forward to hearing how your dream to adopt manifests in the coming days.

Amber said...

I love Miles new do. He looked like he grew too when I saw him yesterday... they are both too cute. I will have to steal your idea (or join you) with the pj frozen yogurt thing. It looks like fun. Glad to see you are back

Brendan and Mary said...

I've only commented on your blog a couple of times so I figured I should introduce myself. My husband and I were adopting from Ghana with Imagine so we're changing our adoption plans.

I'm so sorry for your loss with the domestic adoption...I cannot imagine.

I love reading your blog! Thank you for opening up the way that you do!

Mary

Jennifer said...

Your boys ARE extremely cute and sweet!! Lucky you and lucky them to have you! Keep dreaming and don't be so hard on yourself!