Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fermemberwhen. Another Blog????

Yes....another blog!!!  I just had a birthday and decided that instead of wishing for better health, as I always do, I was going to start focusing on other things.  Sooooo.....I as I lay in bed on my birthday morning I swear I heard a voice (and for once it wasn't a tiny one telling me to get up because they were hungry) and this voice said, "a year of gratitude," and that ding, ding, ding bell went off in my head.....that's it....A Year of Gratitude....that's what I wish for.
I told my husband the above story and he said, "So how are you going to do that?"  Well, I'm going to blog about it.  Instead of doing it here I started a new blog because I wanted the format to be different.  And because I don't have any a lot of time I might be a little absent here so if you want to check out my new love blog....here it is: A Year of Grateful Moments
xoxo-Harmony

No comments: