Hard to believe my baby boy is now 4 yrs old. He is such a little man....always has been. He is also one of the funniest people I know and the amount of joy he brings to our family life is indescribable. He really wanted a BIRD for his birthday....yep, a bird. He keeps asking our neighbor why she didn't get him a bird (because his parents said, "no"). He wants to know if he can get a bird when he is 6. What??? A purple one to be exact. I don't know where he gets this stuff but I hope it keeps on coming. Such Joy.
I love you little man. Thanks for all the cuddling, the jokes, even your wild energy.....thanks for all that is you. I wouldn't want it any other way!!!!
-mom







1 comment:
Love the pirate chocolate pops. The bird reminds me of one of the Judy Blume Fudge books on cd that we listened to last year. Fudge got a bird...one that talks! Ugh.
Post a Comment