Love this....I remember that day well. Heather burned the back of her hair with the blow dryer from holding it too close while she got ready for the big night. The smell of burnt hair lingers around a house.
I love coffee and blogs in the morning....okay, maybe all day!!! I'm married to a wonderful man who puts up with my many moods. I have 2 hilarious, cute as can be little boys and a beautiful daughter who we were blessed to adopt from Ethiopia. I grew up in Wisconsin but left the cold tundra for sunny CA. I am a photographer and artist and whatever comes next. I'm always coming up with crazy projects that keep me completely overwhelmed! I need art as much as I need air to breathe, slightly dramatic, but true. I have an amazing group of girlfriends and my sister who keep me real. I miss my mom and dad who are still freezing in WI. I'm working on enjoying the present moment because it goes by too fast.
Contact me at: www.Harmonypyperstudio.com
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! Those look like good times:)
baaaaahhhhhaaaawwwaaaaahhhaaaaa! That is AWESOME.
Hubba Hubba! We were/are some sexy ladies!!
Love this....I remember that day well. Heather burned the back of her hair with the blow dryer from holding it too close while she got ready for the big night. The smell of burnt hair lingers around a house.
Post a Comment