Friday, August 6, 2010

Fermember When. Summer Fun.


Boys seeing Grandpa (who we lovingly refer to as Grumpa) at the airport...


Dancing with my dad to our Father/Daughter song from my wedding...sniffle....sniffle


Mom and Dad dancing....they still have moves :)


Big Brother dancing with GG (Great Grandma)


Mom and her first Grandboy :)

Great Aunt and Uncle at the zoo with us and boy are they ever GREAT!!

Silly Shark boys



At the Baseball Game with the Mallard duck mascott


Fun with Auntie

These are all my beautiful childhood friends....we were missing Heather :( We laughed and cried and had a wonderful night...I love my "Girls"!!


Fun with friends...

There's nothing like the Terrace. This was minutes after a bird pooped in my sisters hair...hee, hee.


Sitting in the huge Terrace chair. Somebody said something funny, probably me :)


Big Lake.

Such a fun night!! Got to meet some adoption Mamas for the first time, all wonderful of'course.
Last night with Grumpa....So hard to leave...

4 comments:

Amber said...

glad you're back... we missed you guys. I love love love the shark heads- too cute!!! Glad to see you guys had a great time!!!

Chrissy said...

I wish I could of met you! Looks like you had a great trip!

Christine said...

Harmony, those boys are getting huge! Looks like a wonderful time. I am heading out to Illinois tomorrow for a similar type of fun.

MRK said...

Looks just the way a summer trip home to see friends and family should be. Hmmm...mine rarely are, though. But that's another story. I'm so glad that you and the boys had such a great visit.