Wow, I haven't blogged in awhile....not because I don't have a lot to say, almost the opposite....so much to say that I don't know where to start and I wanted to upload some other photos, but instead of not blogging I will just skip a few posts I was planning and go straight to this one......
The above picture is our new HOUSE!!!! We are (almost) home owners again(yikes). We signed papers last night and should get the keys tomorrow or Friday. I am pretty superstitious and haven't said anything because I don't want to jinx it (I'm not even Jewish, but want to be, and that's a whole other story:). I feel pretty safe (and still a little nervous) to share the info about our new house now. We are doubling the size of our current house and I think I will just run through the rooms (naked....just kidding) yelling to hear the echo because we have lived in pretty small spaces (with NO storage) and with 2 boys and a little girl on the way....oh and a new puppy....(another post for later) I am feeling SO claustrophobic. I literally step on so many toys throughout the day that I have bruises on my feet(poor me, I know:). The laundry is all over the house and one day I lost my 2 yr. old under a pile of it (okay, he was playing Hide and Seek and I didn't know it, but still...lost).
Plus, I am nesting BIG TIME and I need to paint a wall....PINK :)
So, we had a big garage sale last weekend (that almost killed us) and got rid of a lot of our old stuff, plus sold items that had been donated to us to help raise money for our plane tickets to Ethiopia. We made $1500....woo hoo!!! That's almost a plane ticket, yikes I know, $1800 per ticket...but worth every penny to get to our daughter :)
Not sure how much I will blog during the big move. Moving SUCKS! I haven't even started packing. I may just pack myself in a box to get out of packing. Packing is so hard for a person with ADD! This is pretty much how it goes:
"Oh look, a spoon, wait, look over there, a pencil, what box does the pencil go in? I'm kind of hungry, where's that spoon, and I should call my mom, i'll just put this pencil behind my ear and deal with it later.....5 hours later....hey look, a pencil, i've been meaning to write some thank you notes."
Yep....that is ADD packing at it's finest....wish me luck :)

10 comments:
YAY! That home is BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy you are moving :) I LOVE hearing you mention your little girl...gets me all excited and giddy for you :) Thanks for taking the time to blog in the midst of so much chaos! It is fun to hear how your family is doing :D Take care and good luck with the packing!
Breclyn
What a gorgeous house - it looks like it should be on a beach :-) I can already visualize the pink walls in your soon-to-be daughter's room! Congratulations on your new home and on 5+ months on the wait list!!!
what an awesome home! ugh, good luck with the move, there are very few people in the world i wish a move on.... just one actually... OK - and I am SO EXCITED you got a new pup - congratulations!! what kind? best to you and your family! sarah
So excited... we are going to be NEIGHBORS!!!!!!! So, when can we be best friends???? It's coming ;) Oh, and let's get some window hangings up before you start running around naked. There are a lot of kids on that street ;) Congrats buddy!!!!
Your new house is beautiful!!
What a beautiful front porch!
LOVE THE HOUSE!!! At least the front! More pictures More Pictures More Pictures I love before/after shots :-)
What a great house! Congratulations! I'm jealous of your new roomier space... it's going to feel so great to nest in there (even though it's a bear to move). And you get to be neighbors with Amber?? Double awesome! Definitely do some naked running before you fill up the rooms :-)
Must see more pics! Congratulations on the new house, girly.
What a wonderful new home! The picture is sooo inviting, I want to live there! Congratulations...I hope you and your family have many happy years in your new home! Mary
Post a Comment