Saturday, December 27, 2008

Fermember When. Hope.



Photobucket
I'm not sure if I have too much Hope or Not Enough.I think I am an extremist, the glass is either full or empty, none of this half stuff.Oh, and I have such a hard time waiting.Once we have made a decision I want it to happen immediately.I mean why won't people answer their phones about rentals on Christmas, geez!Hubby and I have decided to move so that we can save $$ and hopefully buy a house someday.Also, we have a big announcement and since no one reads my blog I feel like there should be an echo after I say this.......We are going to ADOPT!!!!! 
This is also something I want to start immediately, even though there is no rush. Little Brother is still my baby and does not like to share mommy right now and well, we need a lot of $$$!So, I am going to do my best to look at the glass HALF full!We have made a very exciting decision, we are moving so that we can save $$ to adopt and buy a house.My boys are amazing and my husband only thinks I'm slightly crazy (because I am).So in the new year I HOPE for more patience and will try to enjoy the journey...Half Full :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Holy Guacamole! That's terrific. I wish you guys all the best in your endeavor. It's a wonderful thing. Ok...let me catch up on the rest. What cute pictures!

Calmil2 said...

Yipee, someone read my blog :) Thanks Laura...Where's your blog? I need to see that belly.

Adopting1Soon said...

Aha! I knew it! I found the post that answered my previou question! Congrats!